we talked about the used kneecaps and why they didn't satisfy there needs and what they see as an ideal kneecap.
Here is a list that they mentioned, the kneecap has to be:
- with some friction with the ground for on stairs, but not to much so it's easy to go around with
- adjustable, it has to work with different pants
- thick so you don't feel it when the underground is rough, bumpy or stony
- not to big, it has to have a certain elegance to it.
- wearable under and above pants. She likes it under the pants because you see it less, but then the pants worn out pretty fast.
- uses inside as outside.
- used in summer and winter. So it has to deal with sweat and cold.
- with easy and painless straps.